Become a member today and reap the benefits of an exclusive Elico Assoulini membership.Sign Up Now
Join the Elico Elite Today by participating in our exclusive membership program. Earn points when you buy your favorite designer watches and participate on social media, and swap accrued points for rewards and discounts.
The water resistance of an Elico Assoulini timepiece is 3ATM (equal to 100 feet), which means it is rain/splash resistant. We recommend taking off your watch before showering, bathing, swimming, or engaging in any activity that may involve prolonged exposure to water.
Yes, you can adjust the straps to different sizes on all our watches.
Elico Assoulini Warranty does not cover:
Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
1. Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal/glass, etc.), or accidents
2. Failure or damage caused by third party unjustifiable repair or modification
3. Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches on the case and/or crystal, screws, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating, etc.)
4. Battery, wristband, crown, screws or crystal/glass
5. Watches where the serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay, or any and all unauthorized third party vendors there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective. And not covered under our warranty.
At this time Elico Assoulini does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under this limited warranty, you must ensure that the authorized retailer, from where the timepiece was purchased, has appropriately filled in the warranty questionnaire.